Different things to look at

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fort Bragg!

I haven't posted in a month! I'm such a slacker.

Sometimes people in Fort Bragg leave chairs in the middle
of intersections - for the entire night.
   I've moved up to Fort Bragg, CA. It's a cool place, really! Not like anywhere else I've served; it's a small coastal town off of highway 101.
   It's a unique town. You can hear the waves crashing against the cliffs and on the beach all night. In fact, I've already taken a cool picture. It's farther down the page.
   At the moment, I don't have a ton of cool gospel principles to write about, nor any fantastic parables. However, I'm very, very excited to work with the members here. Today, church didn't have the highest attendance, but that's okay! These members are strong, faithful members; they're people to be proud of. 
    That's all I have for now.
    Carry on.
I almost got eaten by this wave!
  


1 comment: